At AMANITA Guesthouse, Tsagarada, Pelion:
- Children over 6 years old are welcome. Babies and children under 6 years old may only be accomodated in the appartments ‘Vasilomanitaro’ & ‘Tilia’ and in the studios ‘Anima Maris’ and ‘Anima Montis’.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Free Wi-Fi available.
- All rooms have a mini-bar, apartments and studio have small frige.
- All rooms have a smart TV with incorporated streaming technology, allowing free of charge access to your preferred content, either straightforward, or through your own device (smart phone or tablet). There is no antenna connection to any broadcaster channel.
- With a view to an environmentally friendly solution and given the area’s cool microclimate, we have installed fans in every room and an energy efficient cooling system (operating through a heat pump) in the “Cottage”.
- Indoor common hospitality areas include a living room with a fireplace, the breakfast room and the lounge-games room on the mezzanine floor. Outdoor common areas include the front courtyard and the large courtyard between the main house and the renovated outbuilding. Use common areas with respect for other guests.
- Coffee, beverages, spoon sweets and yoghurt with honey or spoon sweets are served in the afternoon.
- Wood for the fireplaces is provided free of charge in winter time. Grilling food in fireplaces is not permitted!
- Guests may check into their rooms after 15:00 on the date of arrival. Rooms must be vacated by 11:00 on the date of departure.
- A 50% additional charge applies for holding the room until 18:00. After that time, the room is charged at full price.
- Room booking is confirmed by an advance payment of 50% of the total booking value (by credit card or bank transfer).
- Bills may be paid in cash or by credit card (Visa or MasterCard).