At AMANITA Guesthouse, Tsagarada, Pelion:
- Children over 6 years old are welcome. Babies and children under 6 years old may only be accomodated in the appartment ‘Vasilomanitaro’ and in the studios ‘Anima Maris’ and ‘Anima Montis’.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Free Wi-Fi available.
- All rooms have a mini-bar.
- All rooms have a TV monitor & DVD/CD player. However, there is no TV signal, which means television programmes cannot be viewed; but we do offer a selection of film DVDs and music CDs. You are also welcome to bring your own selections. Use your stay to take a break from TV.
- We do not offer air conditioning (we are eco-friendly). The natural breeze of the area, the stone walls and fans in all the rooms, makes the temperature pleasant.
- Indoor common hospitality areas include a living room with a fireplace, the breakfast room and the lounge-games room on the mezzanine floor. Outdoor common areas include the front courtyard and the large courtyard between the main house and the renovated outbuilding. Use common areas with respect for other guests.
- Coffee, beverages, spoon sweets and yoghurt with honey or spoon sweets are served in the afternoon.
- Wood for the fireplaces is provided free of charge in winter time. Grilling food in fireplaces is not permitted!
- Guests may check into their rooms after 14:00 on the date of arrival. Rooms must be vacated by 12:00 on the date of departure.
- A 50% additional charge applies for holding the room until 18:00. After that time, the room is charged at full price.
- Room booking is confirmed by an advance payment of 50% of the total booking value (for a stay of up to 2 days) and 40% for longer stays or secured with credit card details.
- Bills may be paid in cash or by credit card (Visa or MasterCard).